Did you think you had to be in the same room as your clients in order to do IPS? Think again. You can jump on to a video call with them instead! We’re talking VIRTUAL in-person sales for photographers and Chris Scott from Swift Galleries joined us on Monday to talk us through it.
In this video you’ll learn how to do a virtual in-person sales meeting that will get you crazy results. Chris gives you a step-by-step walkthrough of the perfect virtual in-person sales meeting.
- When virtual in-person sales makes sense – long distance clients etc
- How to plant the ‘wall art’ seed and water it throughout the client experience
- How to prepare your clients for their sales meeting
- How to structure your sales meeting from the slideshow to product choices
- What to say during the sales meeting and when to say it
- How to use Swift Galleries
- Why you must challenge your excuses about NOT doing IPS
Jump over and join Chris’s Facebook group.
Get the step by step process for a sales meeting.
This is Zoom – the free video conference tool that Chris recommends you use for your virtual IPS sessions
Ready to take your own business to dizzy heights? Check out the membership!