Did you think you had to be in the same room as your clients in order to do IPS? Think again. You can jump on to a video call with them instead! We’re talking VIRTUAL in-person sales for photographers and Chris Scott from Swift Galleries joined us on Monday to talk us through it.
In this video you’ll learn how to do a virtual in-person sales meeting that will get you crazy results. Chris gives you a step-by-step walkthrough of the perfect virtual in-person sales meeting.
- When virtual in-person sales makes sense – long distance clients etc
- How to plant the ‘wall art’ seed and water it throughout the client experience
- How to prepare your clients for their sales meeting
- How to structure your sales meeting from the slideshow to product choices
- What to say during the sales meeting and when to say it
- How to use Swift Galleries
- Why you must challenge your excuses about NOT doing IPS
Jump over and join Chris’s Facebook group.
Get the step by step process for a sales meeting.
This is Zoom – the free video conference tool that Chris recommends you use for your virtual IPS sessions
We do these Live shows every week inside our FREE Facebook group for professional photographers. Join us here.
Ready to take your own business to dizzy heights? Check out the membership!